The institutions named below agree to cooperate for the exchange of students and/or staff in the context of the Erasmus+ programme. They commit to respect the quality requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in all aspects related to the organisation and management of the mobility, in particular the recognition of the credits awarded to students by the partner institution.
|Name of the institution|
(and department, where relevant)
|Erasmus code ||Institutional Coordinator Contact details |
|Departmental Coordinator Contact details |
(eg. of the course catalogue)
|Aristotle University of Thessaloniki||G THESSAL01||Institutional Coordinator/Head of the Office: |
Full name: Georgiadou Ioanna
Address: Department of European Educational Programmes, Administration Βuilding, 54124, Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel: +30 2310 995293
Fax: +30 2310 995292
|Departmental Coordinator: |
Full name: Associate Professor Moschou Dimitrios
Department: School of Agriculture
|General University Webpage: http://www.auth.gr |
For Erasmus+ students: http://www.eurep.auth.gr/index.php?lang=en
Course catalogue: http://qa.auth.gr/en/studyguide/
|Namik Kemal Üniversitesi||TR TEKIRDA01||Institutional Coordinator/Head of International Office: |
Full name: Prof. Dr. H. ŞAMLI Ersin
Address: Namık Kemal Mah. Kampus Cad. No:1 59030 - Tekirdag, Turkey
Tel: +90 282 250 21 76
Fax: +90 282 250 99 29
Email:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
|Departmental Coordinator: |
Full name: Professor AHİ Yeşim
Address: Department of Biosystem Engineering
Tel: +90 282 250 22 63
|General University Webpage: http://www.nku.edu.tr/ |
For Erasmus students: http://intrelations.nku.edu.tr
Course catalogue: http://intrelations.nku.edu.tr/catalogues/0/s/3953/4382
The sending institution, following agreement with the receiving institution, is responsible for providing support to its nominated candidates so that they can have the recommended language skills at the start of the study or teaching period:
For more details on the language of instruction recommendations, see the course catalogue of each institution
Courses at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki are normally taught in Greek. However, there are courses in other languages too, especially at the Foreign Language Faculties, Faculty of Law (courses in English, French and German language), School of Journalism & Mass Communication, and School of Economics. In all other cases, there are special arrangements for LLP/Erasmus students, such as assignment of essays in English with the use of English bibliography in small groups of students.
Information concerning courses and other academic matters can be obtained at the web site of the University http://www.auth.gr/en/faculties
Social and Health Policy Committee of AUTH was established in 1997 with the aim to facilitate students with disabilities. Services have been developed and updated according to European and International standards. There are several fields that Social and Health Policy Committee is getting involved, always aiming to make student life easier so that all students can focus on their academic demands.
Students with visual impairment
- Converting books or notes in any file the student is using to study (text to speech, print them in Braille etc)
Students with hearing disabilities
- Interpretation in Greek Sign language everywhere in the campus of our University during working hours.
- Co-operation with Hellenic Federation of the Deaf in order to provide sign language interpreters for all lessons of deaf students.
- Unfortunately we do not provide interpretations in other foreign sign languages.
Students with mobility disabilities
- We provide transportation to students with mobility disabilities from their residences to the campus and vice versa in an everyday basis.
Services to all students
- blood donation days
- connect students with other institutions so that they will be given the professional care they need depending on their issue.
Social and Health Policy Committee is always personalizing its services adjusting them to the needs and wills of every single student.
Contact details: Tel. (+30) 2310 995360, (+30) 2310 995386, (+30) 2310 991376
2. Namik Kemal Üniversitesi
- Link for the application documents for incoming students
- Incoming staff must send a teaching/working programme which includes mobility dates and content to Namık Kemal University’s Erasmus office (firstname.lastname@example.org). The programme are forwarded to regarding department and it must be confirmed by regarding departmental coordinator and institutional coordinator.
- In case of additional requirements in regard to academic, organisational or other aspects (e.g. students with special needs) please contact the Erasmus Office email@example.com
1. Applications/information on nominated students must reach the receiving institution by:
|Autumn term |
|Spring term |
|G THESSAL01||30th June||30th November|
15th April – 15th July
15th April – 15th November
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki:
2. Following the receipt of the paper application (printed online application), AUTH will send its decision within 4-6 weeks.
3. A Transcript of Records will be issued by the receiving institution no later than 5 weeks after the assessment period has finished at the receiving HEI.
Namik Kemal Üniversitesi
TR TEKIRDA01 will send its decision within 4 weeks after submitting all required documents.
In the end of the semester, exam results and final course grades that belong to Erasmus incoming students are recorded to the University automation system by the academic units; and then Erasmus Office prepare official Erasmus transcript of records including local grades and the ECTS equals according to the data on automation system for each student. Normally, transcripts of records are issued as hard copy before students’ departure; but if some of the courses are at that time not recorded in the transcript, the final version will be sent to the student and/or to the home university within 4 weeks from the end of the semester. In this case, student should inform the Faculty International Coordinator about the missing courses and contact information.
4. Termination of the agreement
In the event of unilateral termination, a notice of at least one academic year should be given. This means that a unilateral decision to discontinue the exchanges notified to the other party by 1 September 20XX will only take effect as of 1 September 20XX+1. The termination clauses must include the following disclaimer: "Neither the European Commission nor the National Agencies can be held responsible in case of a conflict."
1. Grading systems of the institutions
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki:
A scale of 1 to 10 applies to the marks of each subject in the Hellenic Higher Education
(Arista) - Excellent
(Lian Kalos) – Very Good
Kalos) - Good
Anepitychos) - Fail
The sending and receiving institutions will provide assistance, when required, in securing visas for incoming and outbound mobile participants, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education. Information and assistance can be provided by the following contact points and information sources:
The sending and receiving institutions will provide assistance in obtaining insurance for incoming and outbound mobile participants, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
The receiving institution will inform mobile participants of cases in which insurance cover is not automatically provided. Information and assistance can be provided by the following contact points and information sources:
The receiving institution will guide incoming mobile participants in finding accommodation, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
Information and assistance can be provided by the following persons and information sources:
G. SIGNATURES OF THE INSTITUTIONS (legal representatives)
|Name, function||Date ||Signature |
|G THESSAL01||Prof. Dr. Despo Ath. Lialiou |
Prof. Dr. Osman ŞİMŞEK