Aristotle University of Thessaloniki-Greece
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility 2017-2019
1st Call for Incoming Staff Mobilities (Training)
We are happy to announce the 1st Call of Staff mobilities with your reputable Universities through the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme (2017-2019). For this reason please forward this e-mail to the person in charge of staff mobilities.
The current call regards mobilities to be concluded until 10 December 2018
Nominations’ period: 15 February – 20 March, 2018
Applications’ period 21 March – 20 April, 2018
Important note: The deadline for the online application is Friday, 20th April at 24:00 Eastern European Time.
We will not accept any applications which will be submitted after this deadline.
Please note the following:
- Nominations will be submitted only online, by means of our e-form. We will not accept nominations by email.
- Staff mobilities have to be completed until 10 December 2018. The starting dates depend on the arrangements between applicants/selected grantees and the host Schools/Units. However, applicants are encouraged to check the University Calendar in order that they avoid to apply for periods that are not eligible (e.g. summer holidays).
- In order to achieve the optimal number of mobilities, we are planning to open an new call for any remaining mobilities in early November 2018. We expect that any cancellations will have been concluded until that period and will be able to proceed as planned.
***Available Mobilities for Training are shown at the right of this page: https://eurep.auth.gr/en/staff/international/training/available_mobiliti...
Please note that all nominations shall be submitted via the E-nomination form developed for this purpose. In order that you submit the details of your staff nominees, please follow the link below:
Please note that nominations will be accepted only via the e-nomination form. In case of any technical issues, please contact our IT Manager at email@example.com
All nominated staff members will be sent guidelines for the necessary documentation.
[Information for the Nominees wishing to apply]
1) All nominated staff members will be sent guidelines for the necessary documentation.
2) In order that nominees submit their applications, the nominees have to prepare the following documents:
a) The MOBILITY AGREEMENT for Teaching
The Mobility Agreement must:
a) Include ONLY the mobility period EXCLUDING the travel days,
b) Be signed and stamped by the applicant and their Home University.
The forms and all necessary information are available at:
b) A CURRICULUM VITAE(CV) in Europass format
(can be downloaded from: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions ).
c) A LETTER OF SUPPORT from the School/Faculty of interest.
This letter is not obligatory but it contributes positively on the assessment of the application. Applicants have to contact the ECTS of the School/Faculty which they want to apply for.
**A list of the ECTS Coordinators for the Erasmus+ International can be found here: https://eurep.auth.gr/en/coordinators/international .
- Partner UniversitSies will nominate staff via the e-nomination form.
- All nominees will be sent guidelines on how they can apply for a mobility. The application will be submitted online according to the guidelines that will be sent.
- After the deadline of applications, all applications will be assessed by the ECTS coordinators of our Schools and Units.
- The Selection Committee will decide who will be granted a mobility according to the criteria set for each category of applicants. For the Staff, see the criteria here: https://eurep.auth.gr/en/staff/international/teaching/assessment
Partner Universities will be sent the list of selected applicants.
- Erasmus+ International Incoming Staff:
Ms Sophia Fourlari firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus+ International Finance and Procedures
Mr Georgios Veis email@example.com