For the Erasmus+ Traineeship there is no need for a Bilateral Agreement to exist between the Sending and the Receiving Institutions. Incoming Students for Traineeships need to apply first to their Home Institution and receive the initial guidelines first from them.
Incoming Students (for Traineeship) need to follow the procedure below:
- Send an e-mail together with your CV expressing your interest to undertake an Erasmus+ Traineeship within Aristotle University of Thessaloniki mentioning the area in which you would like to conduct a traineeship.
- The Department of European Educational Programmes will forward your e-mail and your CV to the relevant ECTS Coordinator or Administrative Service.
- If there is an available position, the relevant contact person or our Department will inform you in order to fill in the Learning Agreement for Traineeship and our online application.
Once accepted for an Erasmus+ Traineeship at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, you need to ensure the following:
- You are joining Aristotle University of Thessaloniki through the Erasmus+ Programme, which means that you have applied, been selected and nominated to Aristotle University of Thessaloniki from your Home Institution via the above mentioned Programme.
- You have a medical care insurance from your University or Country.
- You have an insurance for personal accident and civil liability from your University or Country (information for this can be obtained from your Home Institution).
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki doesn’t provide you with a grant, the grants are given to you by your Home Institution via the Erasmus+ Traineeships Programme.
Please ensure that upon your arrival for your Erasmus+ Traineeship you will have to submit all the necessary documents first to the Department of European Educational Programmes and then to the Secretariat of the School in which you will have your Traineeship.
The Department of European Educational Programmes will provide you with all the necessary information upon your arrival and in case of questions or clarifications you can always send an e-mail.