Scholarships

Printer-friendly version

SCHOLARSHIPS

(1st, 2nd , 3rd  Cycle of Studies)

 

Incoming students

 

850 EUR per month

 

Important information
A financing payment shall be made to the participants after your arrival in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and the completion of all procedures, representing 80% of the financial support from Erasmus+ EU funds. The rest 20% of the payment will be given within the last of the mobility period.

 

Travel costs

You can find the exact amount for travel costs per country of origin in the following table (the costs indicated below are for a round-trip ticket):

 

     COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

    TRAVEL COSTS
(in euro)

 Albania  

180

 Algeria  

360

 Argentina  

1.100,00

 Armenia  

275

Azerbaijan

360

 Belarus  

275

 Bosnia and Herzegovina

275

 China (People’s Republic of)  

820

Egypt

275

 Georgia  

275

 Israel  

275

Japan

1.100,00

Kazakhstan

820

 Jordan  

275

 Lebanon  

275

 Mexico  

1.100,00

 Moldova (Republic  

275

Montenegro

180

 Morocco  

360

 Nepal  

820

Palestine

275

 Russian Federation  

360

 Serbia  

275

 Tunisia  

275

 Ukraine  

275

United States

1.100,00

 Uzbekistan  

530

For more details for the function of the Erasmus+ programme, you can refer at the Erasmus+ Programme Guide - 2019. 

http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/documents/erasmus-plus-programme-guide_en.pdf