We would like to inform you that, according to the decision announced by the Greek government, all organized trips within Greece have been suspended.
Given that every day new COVID-19 incidents are being recorded, we strongly recommend to refrain from traveling within as well as out of Greece so to guard yourself from getting in contact with the virus.
In case you are experiencing any of the symptoms, you should not go to your doctor or to the emergency room, to avoid any potential contamination, but you are kidnly asked to call the Greek National Public Health Organization at +30 2105212054 and +30 210 5212000 so they can evaluate if your condition requires further investigation regarding the Covid-19.
Also, according to the latest announcement issued by the Rectorate of Aristotle University, all services will be conducted by phone or electronic means (e.g. email); please note that for your safety, for now, we will not be accepting students in person at the office.
Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus by the World Health Organization:
- Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:Wash your hands frequently. Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Maintain social distancing.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene. Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority (see above).
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider.
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
For more information on probable symptoms, please consult the page of the World Health Organization:
We wish you have a nice day and we remain at your disposal for anything you may need.