In the sincere hope that we will soon see an end to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we now welcome applications from your students for both SDU INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SHOOL 2021 and SEMESTER EXCHANGES for the academic ear 2021/2022.
SDU INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL:
- This year we offer 27 courses from three faculties:
- Business and Social Sciences
- Two weeks intensive courses
- Dates: 9 – 20 August 2021
- No tuition fees for students nominated through exchange agreements. (Four summer school places equal one semester place).
- Other/additional students are welcome as fee-paying students.
A few facts about SDU:
- We have app. 28,000 full-time students on five campuses: Odense, Kolding, Esbjerg, Sønderborg and Slagelse.
- App. 20% of our student population is international.
- Incoming exchange students may choose any campus where they find relevant courses (except Slagelse that currently does not offer courses taught in English)
- Each year we welcome more than 500 exchange students and send out more than 800 for studies and/or internships.
Services for exchange students
- Orientation days with various practical and informative elements.
- Accommodation guarantee for incoming students.
- A very active ESN section (Erasmus Student Network), arranging many events, excursions, parties etc. every year.
- Student and career counselling
- Information on examination forms and academic culture in Denmark
- And many more.
For questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the International Coordinators for:
- Humanities at email@example.com
- Business and Social Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering at email@example.com
- Science and Health Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer School at email@example.com
- General inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming your students to SDU.