SDU INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL:
- This year with a largely increased number of courses from four faculties:
- Business and Social Sciences
- Two weeks intensive courses
- Dates: 3 – 14 August 2020 (except one course that runs from10 – 19 August)
- No tuition fees for students nominated through exchange agreements.
A few facts about SDU:
- We have app. 30,000 full-time students on five campuses: Odense, Kolding, Esbjerg, Sønderborg and Slagelse
- Incoming exchange students may choose any campus where they find relevant courses (except Slagelse that currently does not offer courses taught in English)
- Each year we welcome more than 500 exchange students and send out more than 800 for studies and/or internships.
Services for exchange students
- Orientation days with various practical and informative elements.
- Accommodation guarantee to incoming students.
- A very active ESN section (Erasmus Student Network), arranging many events, excursions, parties etc. every year.
- Student and career counselling
- Information on examination forms and academic culture in Denmark
- And many more.
For questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the International Coordinators for:
University of South Denmark
Friday, 28 February 2020