Registration for STUDY ABROAD Summer Courses is now open!
This Summer Program offers 1-, 2-, 3-, & 4-week taught by Professors of proven expertise in the most leading-edge areas of knowledge of our University (Science and Engineering, Business and Social Sciences, Computing, Health Sciences, Education, Modern Languages, Tourism, etc).
This program is a unique opportunity for both undergraduate and postgraduate students to improve their academic, scientific and professional knowledge through a unique summer academic immersion experience. Since our beginning (2013), more than 800 students from different international universities have already participated (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Belgium, UK, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Austria, etc.).
The summer course packages include accommodation and meals, local transport voucher, cultural tours and trips, among other services. The workload of the courses is from 22.5 to 80 hours and they can be recognized by up to 10.6 ECTS credits at the Home University.
Applicants can register now by fulfilling this application form.
Please find attached the Study Abroad summer program for JULY 2020. (Please remember that courses booked until March 31, 2020 have Early Bird discount).
LANGUAGE OF TUITION:
ES: Only in Spanish.
EN: Only in English.
ES/EN: In Spanish and/or English (according to demand).
ES & EN. Bilingüe, bilingual
What does the Study Abroad Summer Program include?:
· Course registration and tuition
· Accommodation at University Halls of Residence (newly built in 2016)
· Meals (Full board form Mondays to Fridays; Saturdays only breakfast, Sundays only dinner)
· Free WI-FI (on accommodation and Campus)
· Local transport card
· Travel and medical insurance
· Free access to university facilities (library, computer and study rooms, etc.)
· University sports card
· Academic events
· Visits to companies, experimental centres, greenhouses, hospitals, etc
· Cultural program
· Official Certificate & Transcript of Records
Program cost (courses of 4-week length):
· Early-bird registration: 1,700 EUR (for registrations made until March 31, 2020).
· Standard registration: 1,800 EUR (until May 22, 2020)
· Possibility of payment in installments (900 EUR x 2)
Special discounts for partners:
· Free stay for one accompanying lecturer for those universities who send 15 or more students.
Application: Applicants can register now by fulfilling this application form
- Early-bird registration (special price): Until March 31, 2020
- Standard registration: Until May 22, 2020
Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.