We are proud to inform you that Frankfurt Summer School organized by Goethe-University and supported by the City of Frankfurt is going to take place from 05 to 30 August 2019.
- Legal Studies – Law and Globalisation
- Psychology – Social Psychology and Organisational Behaviour. This track is also open to students of related fields such as Business Administration, Political Science and Social Sciences.
- Linguistics – Research Methods in Linguistics
- Gender Studies – Decolonisation and Feminisms
- Social Sciences – Elementary Forms of Social Life
- Natural and Life Sciences – Evolution Biodiversity and Global Change
- Computer Science, Physics and AI – Supercomputers and Superphysics – from Artificial Intelligence to Black Holes.
During four weeks, participants will attend specialised seminars as well as optional German language courses. They will join our diverse cultural programme in the City of Frankfurt, Heidelberg and Strasbourg. All courses are held in English.
Regular fees are € 2.100 (including accommodation).
Please visit our website for further information about Frankfurt Summer School: http://summerschool.uni-frankfurt.de/
For any questions you may contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org