The institutions named below agree to cooperate for the exchange of students and/or staff in the context of the Erasmus+ programme. They commit to respect the quality requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in all aspects related to the organisation and management of the mobility, in particular the recognition of the credits awarded to students by the partner institution.
|Name of the institution|
(and department, where relevant)
|Erasmus code ||Institutional Coordinator Contact details |
|Departmental Coordinator Contact details |
(eg. of the course catalogue)
|Aristotle University of Thessaloniki||G THESSAL01||Institutional Coordinator/Head of the Office: |
Full name: Georgiadou Ioanna
Address: Department of European Educational Programmes, Administration Βuilding, 54124, Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel: +30 2310 995293
Fax: +30 2310 995292
|Departmental Coordinator: |
Full name: Assistant Professor Chourdakis Michail
Department: Medical School
|General University Webpage: http://www.auth.gr |
For Erasmus+ students: http://www.eurep.auth.gr/index.php?lang=en
Course catalogue: http://qa.auth.gr/en/studyguide/
|Georg-August-Universität Göttingen||D GOTTING01||Institutional Coordinator/Head of International Office: |
Full name: Muuss Uwe
Address: International Office, Von-Siebold-Str. 2, 37075 Göttingen, Germany
Tel: +49 551 39 21330
Fax: +49 551 391821330
|Departmental Coordinator: |
Full name: Professor Oppermann Martin
Address: Medical School
Tel: 0049 5513921323
|General University Webpage: http://www.uni-goettingen.de |
For Erasmus students: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/48483.html
Course catalogue: https://univz.uni-goettingen.de/qisserver/rds?state=user&type=0&topitem=&breadCrumbSource=&topitem=functions&noDBAction=y&init=y
The sending institution, following agreement with the receiving institution, is responsible for providing support to its nominated candidates so that they can have the recommended language skills at the start of the study or teaching period:
For more details on the language of instruction recommendations, see the course catalogue of each institution
Courses at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki are normally taught in Greek. However, there are courses in other languages too, especially at the Foreign Language Faculties, Faculty of Law (courses in English, French and German language), School of Journalism & Mass Communication, and School of Economics. In all other cases, there are special arrangements for LLP/Erasmus students, such as assignment of essays in English with the use of English bibliography in small groups of students.
Information concerning courses and other academic matters can be obtained at the web site of the University http://www.auth.gr/en/faculties
Social and Health Policy Committee of AUTH was established in 1997 with the aim to facilitate students with disabilities. Services have been developed and updated according to European and International standards. There are several fields that Social and Health Policy Committee is getting involved, always aiming to make student life easier so that all students can focus on their academic demands.
Students with visual impairment
- Converting books or notes in any file the student is using to study (text to speech, print them in Braille etc)
Students with hearing disabilities
- Interpretation in Greek Sign language everywhere in the campus of our University during working hours.
- Co-operation with Hellenic Federation of the Deaf in order to provide sign language interpreters for all lessons of deaf students.
- Unfortunately we do not provide interpretations in other foreign sign languages.
Students with mobility disabilities
- We provide transportation to students with mobility disabilities from their residences to the campus and vice versa in an everyday basis.
Services to all students
- blood donation days
- connect students with other institutions so that they will be given the professional care they need depending on their issue.
Social and Health Policy Committee is always personalizing its services adjusting them to the needs and wills of every single student.
Contact details: Tel. (+30) 2310 995360, (+30) 2310 995386, (+30) 2310 991376
2. Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Nomination and Online application procedure
· The sending institution has to inform the departmental coordinator at the receiving institution about nominated incoming students, which testify that the students have been selected for the Erasmus+ Programme.
· Incomings students will then be informed by the International Office of the receiving institution about the online application procedure.
Courses and Learning Agreement
· Incoming Erasmus students should take at least 50% of their workload from the Faculty that coordinates the bilateral agreement. The rest of their workload can be made up of courses from different faculties. This decision will be subject to the capacities of the faculties.
· Nominated incoming students should contact 8 weeks in advance the Departmental Coordinator concerning the selection of courses: email@example.com
· It is recommended that incoming students meet the Departmental Coordinator contemporary after their arrival in Göttingen.
· Incoming students should participate in the introduction days:
· Incoming teaching staff must be individually accepted by the Department that coordinates the bilateral agreement. The acceptance will be based on the candidate’s working plan and its adequacy to the teaching programme of the department.
· Incoming non-teaching staff must be individually accepted by the International Office based on the proposed working plan. The International Office will check the availability of the concerned department, service or unit.
· For modification or renewals of inter-institutional agreements, please contact the International Office of the University of Göttingen.
1. Applications/information on nominated students must reach the receiving institution by:
|Autumn term |
|Spring term |
|G THESSAL01||30th June||30th November|
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki:
2. Following the receipt of the paper application (printed online application), AUTH will send its decision within 4-6 weeks.
3. A Transcript of Records will be issued by the receiving institution no later than 5 weeks after the assessment period has finished at the receiving HEI.
The receiving institutions will send their decisions within 4 weeks after deadline.
A Transcript of Records will be issued by the receiving institution no later than 5 weeks after the assessment period has finished at the receiving HEI.
4. Termination of the agreement
In the event of unilateral termination, a notice of at least one academic year should be given. This means that a unilateral decision to discontinue the exchanges notified to the other party by 1 September 20XX will only take effect as of 1 September 20XX+1. The termination clauses must include the following disclaimer: "Neither the European Commission nor the National Agencies can be held responsible in case of a conflict."
1. Grading systems of the institutions
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki:
A scale of 1 to 10 applies to the marks of each subject in the Hellenic Higher Education
(Arista) - Excellent
(Lian Kalos) – Very Good
Kalos) - Good
Anepitychos) - Fail
The sending and receiving institutions will provide assistance, when required, in securing visas for incoming and outbound mobile participants, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education. Information and assistance can be provided by the following contact points and information sources:
|Website for information|
|G THESSAL01||Incoming Students: |
Ms. Sofia Fourlari tel. +30 2310995166
Ms. Vasiliki Mpoukla tel. +30 2310 991391
Christiane.firstname.lastname@example.org (for students)
email@example.com (for staff)
The sending and receiving institutions will provide assistance in obtaining insurance for incoming and outbound mobile participants, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
The receiving institution will inform mobile participants of cases in which insurance cover is not automatically provided. Information and assistance can be provided by the following contact points and information sources:
The receiving institution will guide incoming mobile participants in finding accommodation, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
Information and assistance can be provided by the following persons and information sources:
G. SIGNATURES OF THE INSTITUTIONS (legal representatives)
|Name, function||Date ||Signature |
|G THESSAL01||Prof. Dr. Despo Ath. Lialiou |
Dr. Uwe Muuss
Director International Office