The institutions named below agree to cooperate for the exchange of students and/or staff in the context of the Erasmus+ programme. They commit to respect the quality requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in all aspects related to the organisation and management of the mobility, in particular the recognition of the credits awarded to students by the partner institution.
|Name of the institution
(and department, where relevant)
|Institutional Coordinator Contact details
|Departmental Coordinator Contact details
(eg. of the course catalogue)
|Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
|Institutional Coordinator/Head of the Office:
Full name: Georgiadou Ioanna
Address: Department of European Educational Programmes, Administration Βuilding, 54124, Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel: +30 2310 995293
Fax: +30 2310 995292
Full name: Professor Avdi Melpomeni
Department: School of Agriculture
|General University Webpage: http://www.auth.gr
For Erasmus+ students: http://www.eurep.auth.gr/index.php?lang=en
Course catalogue: http://qa.auth.gr/en/studyguide/
|Università degli Studi del Molise
|Institutional Coordinator/Head of International Office:
Full name: Colombo Claudio Massimo
Address: Via F. De Sanctis, s/n - 86100 Campobasso
Tel: +39 0874 404654
Fax: +39 0874 404258
Full name: Professor Iaffaldano Nicola
|General University Webpage: http://www.unimol.it
For Erasmus students: http://www.unimol.it/internazionale/nomepa
Course catalogue: http://www.unimol.it/english/university/departments/department-of-humanities-education-and-social-sciences/
The sending institution, following agreement with the receiving institution, is responsible for providing support to its nominated candidates so that they can have the recommended language skills at the start of the study or teaching period:
For more details on the language of instruction recommendations, see the course catalogue of each institution
Courses at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki are normally taught in Greek. However, there are courses in other languages too, especially at the Foreign Language Faculties, Faculty of Law (courses in English, French and German language), School of Journalism & Mass Communication, and School of Economics. In all other cases, there are special arrangements for LLP/Erasmus students, such as assignment of essays in English with the use of English bibliography in small groups of students.
Information concerning courses and other academic matters can be obtained at the web site of the University http://www.auth.gr/en/faculties
Social and Health Policy Committee of AUTH was established in 1997 with the aim to facilitate students with disabilities. Services have been developed and updated according to European and International standards. There are several fields that Social and Health Policy Committee is getting involved, always aiming to make student life easier so that all students can focus on their academic demands.
Students with visual impairment
- Converting books or notes in any file the student is using to study (text to speech, print them in Braille etc)
Students with hearing disabilities
- Interpretation in Greek Sign language everywhere in the campus of our University during working hours.
- Co-operation with Hellenic Federation of the Deaf in order to provide sign language interpreters for all lessons of deaf students.
- Unfortunately we do not provide interpretations in other foreign sign languages.
Students with mobility disabilities
- We provide transportation to students with mobility disabilities from their residences to the campus and vice versa in an everyday basis.
Services to all students
- blood donation days
- connect students with other institutions so that they will be given the professional care they need depending on their issue.
Social and Health Policy Committee is always personalizing its services adjusting them to the needs and wills of every single student.
Contact details: Tel. (+30) 2310 995360, (+30) 2310 995386, (+30) 2310 991376
2. Università degli Studi del Molise
- Application documents received after application deadlines will not be accepted.
- Exchange studies for PhD students are organized according to individual plans.
- It is not possible for exchange students to defend their BA/MA/PhD thesis at the host university.
- Incoming international staff members should apply for visits to the departmental coordinators of the respective faculty with copy sent to the International Relations department of the University of Molise.
- Applicants with special needs will be contacted before the final approval of the acceptance. Final decision depends on extra services/ facilities available.
1. Applications/information on nominated students must reach the receiving institution by:
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki:
2. Following the receipt of the paper application (printed online application), AUTH will send its decision within 4-6 weeks.
3. A Transcript of Records will be issued by the receiving institution no later than 5 weeks after the assessment period has finished at the receiving HEI.
Università degli Studi del Molise
The receiving institution will send its decision within six weeks.
A Transcript of Records will be issued by the receiving institution no later than five weeks after the assessment period has finished at the receiving HEI.
4. Termination of the agreement
In the event of unilateral termination, a notice of at least one academic year should be given. This means that a unilateral decision to discontinue the exchanges notified to the other party by 1 September 20XX will only take effect as of 1 September 20XX+1. The termination clauses must include the following disclaimer: "Neither the European Commission nor the National Agencies can be held responsible in case of a conflict."
1. Grading systems of the institutions
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki:
A scale of 1 to 10 applies to the marks of each subject in the Hellenic Higher Education
(Arista) - Excellent
(Lian Kalos) – Very Good
Kalos) - Good
Anepitychos) - Fail
The sending and receiving institutions will provide assistance, when required, in securing visas for incoming and outbound mobile participants, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education. Information and assistance can be provided by the following contact points and information sources:
The sending and receiving institutions will provide assistance in obtaining insurance for incoming and outbound mobile participants, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
The receiving institution will inform mobile participants of cases in which insurance cover is not automatically provided. Information and assistance can be provided by the following contact points and information sources:
The receiving institution will guide incoming mobile participants in finding accommodation, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
Information and assistance can be provided by the following persons and information sources:
G. SIGNATURES OF THE INSTITUTIONS (legal representatives)
|Prof. Dr. Despo Ath. Lialiou
Prof. Gianmaria Palmieri