The summer program in Contemporary Finance aims to develop behavioral finance skills and is designed for junior managers with at least 2-3 years of professional experience.
The course is held at the Gabelli School of Business at Fordham University, New York.
The summer program in Contemporary Finance: Behavior Finance, Wealth and Asset Management, sponsored by the LUISS Department of Economics and Finance, is designed for junior managers with at least two to three years of professional experience.
|Dates||June 19-23, 2017|
|Location||New York City, USA|
|Course leader||Giorgio Di Giorgio, Professor of Monetary Theory and Policy at LUISS University and Director of the Arcelli Center for Monetary and Financial Studies|
|Application deadline||April 15, 2017|
The course will focus on the following topics
- Behavioral finance foundations: anomalies or regularities?
- Behavioral vs. traditional view
- Basics of behavioral portfolio theory customer satisfaction
- True profiling
- Behavioral guidance
- €4,500 for European applicants, accomodations included
- €5,000 for American applicants, accomodations included