Dear Erasmus Partners,
We are very glad to announce the opening of a new opportunity for a Student Mobility Placement at the Universidad Politecnica de Cartagena under the Erasmus Programme.
This initiative will allow your Erasmus Students to fully participate and understand all the different aspects concerning the running of an International Relations Office, while carrying out the typical tasks related to International Programmes.
Below you will find the details of our proposal.
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
• Language skills (English and Spanish)
• Getting familiar with the programmes (ERASMUS, LEONARDO, VULCANUS, etc.)
• Dealing with bilateral agreements with universities all over the world
• Dealing with Mentor’s programme
• Organizing activities for incoming and outgoing students
Detailed programme of the training period:
At the beginning the trainee will learn and try to familiarize with the work that is carried at the office. The trainee will participate in the office activities and will learn about the administrative side of the work. Then the trainee will help and assist in the work and processes carried at our International Relations Office and collaborate with the described current activity. The trainee will stay at least 6 months.
Tasks of the trainee:
• Help in dealing with international programmes
• Providing students and teachers with information about international programmes
• Help in dealing with bilateral agreements with universities all over the world
• Help with the Mentor's Programme
• Help with creating and supervising materials for incoming and outgoing students and professors
• Help in organizing activities for outgoing and incoming students
Monitoring and evaluation plan:
• Final evaluation will take place at the end of the training period.
Don't miss this opportunity to spend a training period at the UPCT in the sunny Cartagena!